Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Community Living Trent Highlands
Administration, Haliburton - Victoria St
- COVID019 All Outreach Programs including Family Support Services, will be closed in Lindsay, Haliburton, and Peterborough until further notice. Supports for adults who have been diagnosed as having an intellectual disability to assist them with the challenges in their lives.Programs include: * Community Participation Supports which assists in the development of skills in daily living, provides assistance and support to employers and employees to work or volunteer, and to facilitate community connections to participate meaningfully in the community.* The agency offers a 24 hour supported group home residential setting, and Independent Living Support program as well as consultation, planning for the future, and advocacy.* The Building Bridges Program works with individuals who are still in school and their families to plan for transition to community settings after leaving school.* Fee for service, purchase service for adults age 21-28 who have left school and are participating in the community.* They are also partners in a Tri-County Family Home Program which arranges and monitors home sharing settings to support and enable individuals.
- Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pmMeetings: Board meetings held third Monday of each month.
- With a diagnosed intellectual disability
Age Requirements: Ages: 18 year(s) and up;
- Application Process
- Yes. Call for details
- Fully Accessible - Parking, Entrance, Washroom
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Verified On
- June 11, 2020