Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
- COVID-19 Response
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Parry Sound Harvest Share Food Bank has implemented the following changes:
- the food bank is open by appointment only.
- there is a hotline, 1-833-366-3447, that can be called to arrange deliveries. Deliveries are made Tue-Fri. 24 hour notice for delivery is required.
- Curbside pickup available
- Donations are accepted, call the the office at 705-774-9111 to arrange drop off.
- Monetary donations can be made by credit card on the website, parrysoundharvestshare.com or can be dropped off at the office, 93 James St.
Food Bank Distribution Warehouse, Emergency food program - Once a month program that singles, couples and families may access for an emergency box of food. Five days of food is given.
- Hours of Operation
0930 - 1430
0930 - 1430
Food Bank: Tue 9:30 am-2:30 pm Curbside pickup: Tue and Thu 9:30 am-2:30 pm Delivery Tue-Fri (call for delivery, 24 hour notice required) Office: Mon-Fri 9 am-3 pm
- Anyone in need
- Application Process
- Call for appointment. Intake required for new clients of food bank
- Documents Required
- Identification and proof of residency
- Partially Accessible
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Verified On
- June 4, 2021