Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Huntsville Public Library
- Offers physical and digital collections and services for learning, listening, watching, reading and creating.Materials are available for check out using the Library-To-Go service.Check website for details on all resources and services available. Website is continually updated.
- As of Nov 10, 2020, the Huntsville Public Library will be offering Library-to-Go, zero contact, modified service. The library is closed to the public and is not offering in-person service.
- Hours of Operation
- Tue-Thu 10 am-12 noon, 1 pm-3 pmFri 1 pm-4 pm, 5 pm-6 pmSat 10 am-12 noon, 1 pm-3 pm
- No restrictions
- Application Process
- Online and by phone
- None - for Muskoka residents ; Non-resident $20 annual fee
- Not Applicable - No physical access by the public to the library
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Verified On
- October 30, 2020