Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Huntsville Co-Op Daycare
- Offers a program of activities to help children develop their physical, social, and their learning skills. Special needs children are integrated into the program. Before school care offered. Licensed for a total of 55 children.
- Hours of Operation
- COVID-19 HoursMon-Fri 7 am-5 pmRegular Hours:Mon-Fri 6:30 am-6:30 pm
- Children under 1.5 yrs will be considered if they are walking and able to feed themselves.
Age Requirements: Ages: 1.5 year(s) - 6 year(s);
- Application Process
- Call or email for information. Registration required.
- Program ; Call for fee information
- Fully Accessible
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Verified On
- November 24, 2020