Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Haliburton Highlands Health Services
Haliburton Highlands Supportive Housing
- Haliburton Highlands Supportive Housing services provide personal support and homemaking services for individuals who live in their own home. Supportive housing services allow for frequent and more visits in a day than traditional home care.
- Hours of Operation
- We provide 24 hour coverage. Staff are available for booked hours 7am-10pm. After 10pm we have staff on call for any emergent issues that may arise during the night time hours.
- not all eligible will receive service right away and may be waitlisted
Age Requirements: Ages: 18 year(s) and up;
Residency Requirements: Within 2 -3 km of the downtown area of each town (Haliburton, Minden, Wilberforce)
- Application Process
- Call Placement Coordination Services Coordinator at the Central East Local Health Integration Network at 705 457-1600. Self refererals also accepted.
- Fully Accessible - Washroom, Entrance, Parking
- Legal Status
- (30) Provincial Government
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Verified On
- July 19, 2018