Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Haliburton Highlands Health Services
Community Support Services Division - Administration
- COVID19 Meals on Wheels service available * Transportation for essential services (medical or grocery or prescription pick up and delivery available * Friendly visiting by phone Provides support programs and services to; Seniors aged 55+ and adults with disabilitiesPrograms are designed to assist clients live safely at home for as long as possible and remain an engaged and healthy community member.Services offered include: Emergency Response System; Friendly Visiting; Home Help and Maintenance; Meals on Wheels; Diner's Club; Transportation; GAIN; Assisted Living;Supportive Housing;Hospice & Palliative Care; Adult Day Program Nursing Foot Care, Diabetes Education and Mental Health support.
- Hours of Operation
- Seniors (55 years plus); adults (18 years plus) with physical disabilities and/or illnesses and caregivers.
Age Requirements: Ages: 18 year(s) and up;
- Application Process
- Program - vary depending on program
- Fully Accessible - Washroom, Entrance, Parking
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Verified On
- May 16, 2018