Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Haliburton Highlands Health Services
Community Support Services Division - Meals On Wheels
- COVID19 Meals on Wheels program continuesMeals on Wheels is a community support service that provided volunteer delivery of nutritious, menu specific meals to our clients homes. Over 51 entrees, soups and desserts are available to choose from. All meals are prepared under the supervision of a registered dietitian. Delivery is free and offered once per week, or drop by the office at Haliburton Highlands Health Services (basement door) and pick them up.
- Information not confirmed since 2018
- Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pmDates: All Year
- Eligibility to those living in the County of Haliburton, or the hamlets of Kinmount and Dorset. Seniors 55+ and adults 18+ with disabilities and/or illness, new moms (short-term recovery up to 12 weeks post-partum) and those on short-term convalescent (usually 10 weeks) and their caregivers.
Age Requirements: Ages: 18 year(s) and up;
- Application Process
- Service - Contact for more information
- Fully Accessible - Washroom, Entrance, Parking
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Verified On
- April 18, 2018