Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Children's Mental Health Services
Children's Mental Health Services, Bancroft
- Provide a range of mental health counseling, support and residential services * all of the services provided are intended to be as brief as possible and include individual, group and family therapy and psychiatric and psychological consultation.
- Hours of Operation
- CV19 Offices Closed Temporarily * all services to be provided using technology (March 21, 2020) Office Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * Crisis support service 24/7 by calling the local phone number
- Children and youth 18 years or younger and their families
Age Requirements: Ages: 18 year(s) and under;
- Application Process
- Call to apply
- Fully Accessible ; In-home services provided.
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Volunteer & Information Quinte
- Last Verified On
- December 19, 2019