Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
County of Renfrew Paramedic Services
Community Paramedic Response Unit
- Non-emergency on-site medical services, including:* Home Visit Program* Vital Sign, Wellness and Fall Risk Assessments* Point of Care Testing (INR)* Medication Administration* Vaccinations* Remote Patient Monitoring* Blood Work
- In-home testing for C0VID-19 is available to those by referral from Renfrew County District Health Unit * People who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or think they may have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 should contact their local Health Unit
- Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8am-8 pm
- Individuals with complex medical issues or a mobility compromise. Click here for inclusion criteria for Paramedic Remote Patient Monitoring.
- Application Process
- Call or visit website. Request for service form available online.
- Fully Accessible
- Legal Status
- (11) Other Local Government
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Navigation of Eastern Ontario / Navigation communautaire de l’Est ontarien
- Last Verified On
- June 17, 2020