Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Parry Sound Service Counter

This ServiceOntario site provides the following services:

Driver and Vehicle Services
* Accessible parking permits - apply, renew, replace or change information.
* Driver's licence - change address, change name, renew licence, replace licence, licence reinstatement, out of province driver’s license renewals and temporary driver’s licenses
* Copies of records - driver's records, motorized vehicle record/abstract, motorized snow vehicle record, off-road vehicle record, commercial vehicle operator records, driver's abstract
* Motorized snow vehicle operators' licence and Permits - replace or apply for snow mobile licence, replace or apply for snow vehicle permit and validation stickers
* Off-Road vehicle permits – apply for or replacement of licence plates, permit
* Vehicle permits and plates - licence plate stickers, personalized licence plates, temporary vehicle registration, replacement of or change in vehicle permit information, dealer/service licence plates, French slogan Ontario licence plates, plates with graphics, register a vehicle, licence plate replacemt
* product sales (including display number plates, gift certificates and used vehicle registration packages)

Health Card Services
* apply for an Ontario Health Card
* change Name on a Health Card
* register an Absence from Ontario
* register your Return to Ontario
* renew a Photo Health Card
* replace a Lost, Stolen or Damaged Health Card
* replace your Red and White Health Card with a Photo Health Card

Photo Identification -- Ontario Photo Card
* a government-issued identification card available to individuals 16 years of age and over who do not hold
a driver's licence to make it easier for travel, open a bank account, and perform any other activities that
require official ID
* the cost of the card is $35 and will be valid for 5 years

Fish and Wildlife Services
* Fishing licences
* Hunting licences
* Outdoors Card & Misc.

Business Registrations
* Registration of a Business Name for a Corporation
* Registration of a Sole Proprietorship/General Partnership

Also provide intake of Ministry of Labour claim forms and Landlord and Tenant Board applications available

You can use a free, self-service public computer to obtain a wide range of government information and online services for businesses and residents, including registering your business or updating your business information, changing your home address, applying for a birth, marriage or death certificate, or registering your newborn.
No restrictions
Application Process
By phone * Walk-in
Varies by service
Fully Accessible
Legal Status
(30) Provincial Government
Social Media
Agency Information
Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
Last Verified On March 5, 2020

New Search
Suggest Update