Please Note: Services may be impacted in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Please contact any service prior to visiting in person to receive up to date information on changes to their availability (e.g. hours of operation etc.)
Thunder Bay Breast Cancer Support Group
- Offers a non-medically aligned mutual support group for breast cancer survivors
- Offers year round telephone support
- Provides information and support to breast cancer survivors
- St. Michael and All Angels Church are located at 675 Red River RdPhone messages are checked once a week (Sep to Jun).
- Hours of Operation
- Modified Hours: Due to Covid-19, meetings have been suspended
Meetings: Monthly, Sep-Jun, 2nd Wed of each month, 7 pm-9 pm, basement of St Michael and All Angels Church on Red River Rd
- Breast cancer survivors
- Application Process
- For more information call and leave a message or visit the website and send a message.
- Documents Required
- No documents required
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- 211 Ontario North
- Last Verified On
- April 1, 2021