Sault Ste Marie Region Conservation Authority
- Operates flood control structures and assists with public safety relative to flood warning for Sault Ste Marie and Prince Township
- Regulates planning and development within the floodplain and other identified "hazardous lands"
- Provides landowners and/or their agents with the knowledge to make informed building decisions and to maintain and protect a sustainable natural watershed.
- Offers a resource library containing various publications
- Offers Children's Environmental Education at local schools, public events and upon request
Responsible for the following Conservation Areas:
- Hiawatha Highlands
- Shore Ridges
- Fort Creek
- Gros Cap
- Mark's Bay
No application process
(50) Non Profit
Last Verified On July 11, 2019