Thunder Bay Botanical Conservatory
Thunder Bay's Centennial Conservatory will reopen on Tuesday, September 15th.
- Visitors must follow posted safety protocols, including wearing masks and maintaining physical distancing of two metres between individuals not from the same household.
- Separate entrance and exit doors will be used, and a sanitizer station will be available at the entrance.
- Staff will be on-site to monitor user activity, but will not be posted at the door.
- Maintains the City conservatory of tropical plants, exotic flowers and cacti
- Displays seasonal plants and arrangements
- Offers guided tours
- Offers rental space for special occasions such as wedding ceremonies or photos
Hours of Operation
Mon-Tue 10 am-4 pm, Wed-Fri 10 am-8 pm, Sat-Sun 12 noon-8 pm
No application process
Service - Bus tours, weddings ; Donation ; None - schools and non-profit organizations
No documents required
(10) Local Government
211 Ontario NorthLast Updated On September 14, 2020